People love customizing their things and adding a little touch of themselves to whatever they own. When it comes to a cars, it’s no different. Ford has added something special to the MyFord Touch system. They allow you to upload up to 32 pictures into your vehicle’s MyFord Touch system so you can save them as a background on your 8” touch screen.
- Take a blank USB drive and load the photos you wish to display in your vehicle.
- Insert USB device into the USB port and select “Menu” on the screen. (Located at the top of the screen)
- Select “Display” and “Edit Wallpaper”
- Click “Add” and select what files you wish to upload on you vehicle.
- Once uploaded select the picture you want and press “Save” and it will be set as your background.
MyFord Touch allows you to upload photos in several different types of formats, including .jpg, .gif, .png, and .bmp. There is a file size limit of 1.5mb and can hold up to 32 pictures total.
Feel free to download the formated backgrounds below: